The Queens Hotel, Leeds
Escape the everyday
Dive straight into city life at The Queens. A majestic presence on City Square, our eye-catching hotel is one of Leeds’ most famous and beloved landmarks. In 2021, we underwent a right royal transformation, and now host 232 stylish bedrooms and a dazzling food and drink scene.
Our 4 star hotel in Leeds city centre
In its familiar home right next to Leeds train station, The Queens transports you back to the golden age of the railways, with all the glamour of art deco style and a firm focus on first-class service. Our private covered entrance from the station will keep you nice and dry if the Yorkshire weather is having an off day when you arrive.
With designer shops, absorbing museums and vibrant nightlife on your doorstep, the fun never has to stop. But if you do want to slow down the pace a little, The Queens is just the place to kick back and relax.
Savour Asian-inspired flavours and classic cocktails in our delightfully decadent Grand Pacific restaurant and bar. Or meet up with friends for coffee and cake in our Cafe Pacific social hub.
From a unique workspace hub to our 15 event spaces and onsite gym – live the high life at The Queens Hotel.
- • Prime location in Leeds city centre
- • £16 million makeover in 2021
Grand Pacific Restaurant
- • Exciting Asian fusion cuisine
- • Cool cocktails, champagne and world wines
- • Afternoon tea treats
- • Coffee in the lobby with friends and colleagues
Meetings & Events
- • 15 event spaces for up to 500 guests
- • High-speed WiFi up to 900Mbps
Social & Workspace Hub
- • A change of scene for homeworkers
- • Breakout spaces in the lobby
On site gym
- • Free use for guests
- • Cardio and weight machines