Long live The Queens
One of the most iconic buildings in Leeds city centre, The Queens Hotel has been welcoming guests since 1937 – some of them rich and famous. A stay here means you’re following in the illustrious footsteps of Princess Grace of Monaco, Cary Grant, Nelson Mandela and Laurel and Hardy.
Today, The Queens is part of The QHotels Collection, and its glamorous history has recently been revived thanks to a £16 million refurbishment, complete with elegant art deco styling and deliciously exotic Grand Pacific restaurant.
Whether you’re here for cocktails, a special birthday or high-powered business meeting, our friendly team will pull out all the stops to make your stay all kinds of fabulous.
At a glance:
• Private entrance from Leeds station concourse
• 232 bedrooms and suites, refurbished in 2021
• 13 event spaces for meetings, celebration dinners and parties
• Grand Pacific restaurant and bar for sharing the good times
• Half a mile from Victoria Quarter designer shopping