The Queens Hotel
With Elegance & Style
Majestic and totally fabulous; this landmark hotel overlooking Leeds City Square excels in every way.
An impressively grand building dating back to 1937, The Queens has all the wow and wonder of Art Deco style elegance and an unwavering commitment to first rate service and standards with a private entrance from Leeds Train Station. A right royal £16 million transformation in 2021 places this hotel firmly at the top of what Leeds has to offer - 232 elegant stylish bedrooms, a wide range of meeting and events spaces, Cafe Pacific in the lobby and the delightfully decadent Grand Pacific restaurant and bar.
- Prime Leeds central city location
- £16 million transformation in 2021
- Delights from far flung lands and deliciously decadent cocktails at Grand Pacific restaurant and bar
15 Event Spaces
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Up to 550 guests
- The ideal city centre spot to grab a coffee and a delicious cake and catch up with friends.
Social & Workspace Hub
- Our lobby cafe is the perfect place to get a break from home working or have a casual meeting.
On site gym
- On site gym free for residents to use.